Wednesday night programming resumes September 6.
Programming begins at 6:30 PM for Middle School and High School and 7:00 PM for all other classes.
WEDNESDAY YOUTH PROGRAMMING
Contact Becca White: email@example.com
Early Childhood (Babies thru Kindergarten) 7:00 PM
Our Early Childhood Ministry seeks to help young children grow in their knowledge of and love for Jesus through biblically sound lessons, fun and age appropriate activities, and safe, quality care. For more information go to chjoplin.org/earlychildhood
· Baby City (0-1 year): E Hallway (near the Atrium)
· Toddler Town (2-3 years): D Hallway (near the Atrium)
· Kid Cadets (pre-k & kindergarten): H Hallway (near the Fellowship Hall)
School Age (1st – 12th Grade) 6:30 – 8:30 PM
· LaunchPad BLAST (1st – 5th Grade) 7:00 PM in the Gym
On Wednesday nights, we have LaunchPad BLAST, where we play awesome games, study a story from God’s Word, memorize that story, and talk about how to apply it to our lives in small groups. For more info go to chjoplin.org/children
· Kid’s Choir (1st – 5th Grade) 7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall
On Wednesday nights, we meet to practice for our Christmas production: Fact or Fiction: The Christmas Edition. Contact Kathy or Richard Wright for more information.
· Odyssey (6th – 8th Grade) - in the Atrium
We want to engage the hearts of middle school students with the truth of Jesus & proactively help them answer the "Why?" of their beliefs all while having fun & with trusted adult mentors. For more information go to chjoplin.org/middleschool
· Quake (9th – 12th Grade) - in the Chapel
A fun environment for high school students to love Jesus through worship, teaching, discussion & challenges to make a difference in the world around them through the power of the Holy Spirit. For more information go to chjoplin.org/highschool
WEDNESDAY ADULT ELECTIVES
Contact Kaele Ward: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Gospel Parenting – Titus Neuenschwander – Room K121
Is the Gospel big enough to help broken parents lead broken kids in a broken world? This 7-week discussion will help parents fret less about having “good” kids & discover the freedom of gospel-centered parenting.
· Financial Peace University – Michael Hicks – Room K125
This 9-Week study features Dave Ramsey as he walks you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more. (FPU membership $99, scholarships available by request.) Find out more here: www.fpu.com/1048815
· Orchestra - Todd Johnson – Room K124
On Wednesday nights, adults are welcome to come join together and enjoy one another’s company while they play their various instruments. All strings, brass, and woodwinds are welcome!
· Grief Share – Jeff White – Room I105
If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend, you’ve probably found there are not many people who understand the deep hurt you feel. This group helps you face these challenges & move toward healing.
· Divorce Care – Sharon and Dervin Roth – Room A108
Find help & healing for the hurt of separation & divorce. This is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences.
· Miracles of Jesus – Mark Scott – Choir Room K126
This class will study how to understand the miracles of Jesus as not just evidences of his power but as pictures of a new redeemed world.
· Christianity 101 – Terry Bowland – Room L108
Whether you are a new believer or a seasoned saint, this class will provide a fun venue for exploring some of the basic aspects of what it means to be a Christian.
· Thru the Roof Bible Study – Thru the Roof, 831 Sycamore
Thru The Roof is a ministry in which people with disabilities and their families have the opportunity to glorify God. Wednesday is designated for Bible study.
· Real Men – Pat Boyer – Room B104
This 12-lesson video series brings together a group of dynamic speakers, challenging men to be stronger followers of Jesus.
(Contact Carol Bowland: email@example.com)
· Galatians/Ephesians - Donna Still ($9 Book Cost) – Room A101
This 13-week Inductive Bible Study will teach you how to discover God’s precepts, purposes and promises and enhance your daily Bible reading.
· True Woman 101 – Heather Williams & Sheryl Bushnell - K123
Dig into the heart of true womanhood and discover the beauty, joy, and fulfillment of being exactly who He created you to be in this 8-week book study.
· Uninvited - Single Moms Book Study – Room K F110/G102
Led by Angela Grantham & team of mentor moms, Uninvited reminds us we are destined for a love that can never be diminished, tarnished, shaken, or taken--a love that does not reject or uninvite. Meet for supper at 6:15 PM with study beginning at 7 PM. Book cost $8.
- Open Your Bible (geared for young women) - Carol Bowland & Vickie Gilmer K119