WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES
Programming begins at 6:30 PM for Middle School and High School and 7:00 PM for all other classes.
Contact Becca White: email@example.com
Early Childhood (Babies thru Kindergarten) 7:00 PM
Our Early Childhood Ministry seeks to help young children grow in their knowledge of and love for Jesus through biblically sound lessons, fun and age appropriate activities, and safe, quality care. For more information go to chjoplin.org/earlychildhood
· Baby City (0-1 year): E Hallway (near the Atrium)
· Toddler Town (2-3 years): D Hallway (near the Atrium)
· Kid Cadets (pre-k & kindergarten): H Hallway (near the Fellowship Hall)
School Age (1st – 12th Grade) 6:30 – 8:30 PM
· LaunchPad BLAST (1st – 5th Grade) 7:00 PM in the Gym
On Wednesday nights, we have LaunchPad BLAST, where we play awesome games, study a story from God’s Word, memorize that story, and talk about how to apply it to our lives in small groups. For more info go to chjoplin.org/children
· Kid’s Choir (1st – 5th Grade) 7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall
On Wednesday nights, we meet to practice for our next production. Contact Kathy or Richard Wright for more information.
· Odyssey (6th – 8th Grade) - in the Atrium
We want to engage the hearts of middle school students with the truth of Jesus & proactively help them answer the "Why?" of their beliefs all while having fun & with trusted adult mentors. For more information go to chjoplin.org/middleschool
· Quake (9th – 12th Grade) - in the Chapel
A fun environment for high school students to love Jesus through worship, teaching, discussion & challenges to make a difference in the world around them through the power of the Holy Spirit. For more information go to chjoplin.org/highschool
Contact Kaele Ward: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Global Outreach: Engaging the World – Josh Beck, Chris DeWelt, Aaron Wheeler – Room K125
This is a 9 week course from January 17 – March 14. Come learn about God's heart for lost people around the world and get an inside peak into how College Heights is engaging them.
· The Art of Marriage –Titus Neuenschwander– Room K121
This is a 9 week course from January 17 – March 14. Marriage is a canvas to express God's creativity and delight. Whether you have been married for many years or soon to be, this series will discover the foundations for a masterpiece.
· Orchestra - Todd Johnson – Room K124
On Wednesday nights, adults are welcome to come join together and enjoy one another’s company while they play their various instruments. All strings, brass, and woodwinds are welcome!
· Grief Share – Jeff White – Room I105
If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend, you’ve probably found there are not many people who understand the deep hurt you feel. This group helps you face these challenges & move toward healing.
· Divorce Care – Sharon and Dervin Roth – Room A108
Find help & healing for the hurt of separation & divorce. This is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences.
· Jesus: The Face of God – Doug Welch – Choir Room K126
This is a 9 week course from January 17 – March 14. A.W. Tozer once said, “What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” In this series, we’ll be looking at how Jesus’ words and actions in the Gospel of John provide us with the clearest picture of who God is, that we might know how to live for His glory.
· Peace in Troubling Times – Randy Gariss – COMING MARCH 28TH, 2018
This is a 9 week course from March 28 – May 9. A study through 1 Peter reveals the power of the Gospel shines with hope even when darker times draw near.
· Thru the Roof Bible Study – Thru the Roof, 831 Sycamore
Thru The Roof is a ministry in which people with disabilities and their families have the opportunity to glorify God. Wednesday is designated for Bible study.
· Real Men – Pat Boyer – Room B104
This 12-lesson video series brings together a group of dynamic speakers, challenging men to be stronger followers of Jesus.
(Contact Carol Bowland: email@example.com)
· True Woman 201 – Heather Williams & Sheryl Bushnell - K123
Dig into the heart of true womanhood and discover the beauty, joy, and fulfillment of being exactly who He created you to be in this 8-week book study.
· The Book of James - Single Moms Bible Study – Room K F110/G102
Led by Angela Grantham & team of mentor moms, come and study the Gospel of Luke as a group! Meet for supper at 6:15PM with study beginning at 7PM.