March 14, 2017
Use these questions to further explore the topic of the message.
- Where should we speak about our transformed life? Near and far (Mark 5:19-20). To family—are they easy or hard to witness to? To people in the wider geographical area—where is your Decapolis?
- What should we speak? Mercy (Mark 5:19). This is a term of redemption. If we are overwhelmed by mercy shouldn’t it show?
- How should we speak? Verbally—tell (Mark 5:19) and proclaim (Mark 5:20).
- Why should we speak? To make Jesus famous in our region (Mark 7:31-37).
- Who should speak? Us—people who have been transformed (Mark 5:15).
- When should we speak? How about right now? Read 2 Corinthians 6:2.